in.doc.tri.nate \ vb- 1: to instruct esp. in fundamentals or rudiments: TEACH 2: to teach the beliefs and doctrines of a particular group,
This is what is happening in our schools!
All thru the country some of the socialists with the help of the teachers unions are indoctrinating your kids to be against our 2nd amendment rights under the constitution. They are teaching our kids that firearms are evil, that they have no place in American society. They are trying to make sure that by the time they grow up that they will be properly “indoctrinated” to accept the restrictions on the 2nd amendment rights that the government wants to ram down our throats. They are doing this thru fear and intimidation.
HERE IS THE PROOF !
1. TALBOT COUNTY, Md. (WJZ) — Is it child’s play or a serious threat of gun violence? For the second time in less than a month, a Maryland child is kicked out of school for using his finger in the shape of a gun. This is the second time a Maryland child has been suspended for such play. Earlier this month, 6-year-old Rodney Lynch was suspended from his Montgomery County school after pretending to fire an imaginary gun more than once.
2. When will the insanity end? Two 6-year old children have been suspended from school for pointing their fingers at each other as if they were playing cops and robbers. Meanwhile, another school has been locked down due to a Nerf toy gun. When will enough be enough? Why do I have a bad feeling that another false flag is right around the corner?
3. A 7-year-old boy in Anne Arundel County, Md., was suspended for two days for chewing his breakfast pastry into the shape of a gun and saying, “bang, bang” — an offense that the school described as a threat to other students, according to his family. The pastry “gun” was a rectangular strawberry-filled bar, akin to a Pop-Tart, that the second-grader had tried to nibble into the shape of a mountain Friday morning, but then found it looked more like a gun, said his father, William “B.J.” Welch.
4. OKLAHOMA CITY, Jan. 21 (UPI) — An Oklahoma woman said she was outraged when school officials gave her 7-year-old son an in-school suspension for pointing his finger like a gun.
5. Here we go again. A 7-year-old Colorado boy was suspended for throwing an imaginary hand grenade on his elementary school playground. Yes, imaginary—as in not real, as in there was absolutely nothing in his hand. Alex Evans told KDVR-TV that he didn’t throw the pretend grenade at another student. In an effort to “save the world,” Evans said he tossed it into a box that contained “evil forces.” When the grenade landed in the box, Evans pretended that it exploded.
6. (Fox News) – An Illinois father wants a school district to reconsider its dress code after his son was asked to remove a U.S. Marines T-shirt or be suspended, FoxNews.com has learned. Daniel McIntyre, 44, of Genoa, told FoxNews.com that his 14-year-old son, Michael, was asked to remove the T-shirt by eighth-grade teacher Karen Deverell during reading class at Genoa-Kingston Middle School on Monday. Deverell, citing the school’s dress code, said the garment’s interlocking rifles was problematic and had to be removed from sight, McIntyre said.
7. On any other day at Live Oak High School in Morgan Hill, Daniel Galli and his four friends would not even be noticed for wearing T-shirts with the American flag. But Cinco de Mayo is not any typical day especially on a campus with a large Mexican American student population.
8. The father of an Aurora, Colorado fifth-grader said Monday he plans to sue after school officials suspended the youth last week when he wouldn’t remove a home-made T-shirt reading “Obama a terrorist’s best friend.” “It’s the public school system,” Dann Dalton Fox News 31, “let’s be honest, it’s full of liberal loons.”
9. On any other day at Live Oak High School in Morgan Hill, Daniel Galli and his four friends would not even be noticed for wearing T-shirts with the American flag. But Cinco de Mayo is not any typical day especially on a campus with a large Mexican American student population. Galli says he and his friends were sitting at a table during brunch break when the vice principal asked two of the boys to remove American flag bandannas that they wearing on their heads and for the others to turn their American flag T-shirts inside out. When they refused, the boys were ordered to go to the principal’s office.
10. EAST WINDSOR, N.J. (CBS NewYork) — A 14-year-old New Jersey girl has been suspended for wearing a sweatshirt with a Confederate flag on it. Many see it as a symbol of hate and racism, but this teenager claims its part of her heritage, reports CBS 2’s Christine Sloan. Torri Albrecht said Monday when she showed up to her middle school wearing a sweatshirt with the confederate flag. She said her vice principal gave her a choice: “He said I had to take off the sweatshirt or flip it inside out or face the consequences,” Albrecht said. But the eighth grader, who was born in Virginia and lived there just a year, said she refused to take it off. “It shows I am from the South. I am proud of where I came from and it shows my heritage,” Albrecht said. The teenager’s mother, who took a picture at the Kreps Middle School, said her daughter was suspended for not changing into something else — a violation, she said, of her First Amendment rights. “The Indian kids get to wear turbans. The Jewish children can wear yarmulkes. That’s their birth right, their heritage. It’s my daughter’s heritage,” said Jane West, Albrecht’s mother. An assistant superintendent said Albrecht was not suspended for the sweatshirt but for a confidentiality policy they can’t discuss. “When I got the suspension slip it said she was disrespectful when asked to remove her sweatshirt,” West said.
Do yourselves and your children a favor. Teach them about the “Bill of Rights” and what those rights mean and why they were put in our constitution. Ask you kids about what they are learning in school and contradict any of this politically correct bullshit they are learning in school.
Teach you children firearms safety and marksmanship. If you don’t know how then you learn too. Rights are like muscles. You have to exercise them for them to work right. BUY GUNS & AMMO! Not only are they good investments but you are not leaving you and your family defenseless to the whims of government.